What Is CNC Drilling & How CNC Drilling Works
Drilling is the cutting process in which the workpiece does not move, making the cutter move, aligning the cutter center with the hole center, and making the cutter rotate. CNC Drilling is primarily done on CNC machines including CNC milling machines and lathes. CNC drilling service produces round holes, typically for machine screws and bolts. Drilling can process CNC drilling parts with metals, hard plastics, wood and most other rigid materials. There are several types of drilling machines available for CNC, including these drill presses: Upright, Bench and Radial. When in use, the step-by-step process for CNC drilling includes:
- The operator uploads and accesses the computer-aided design (CAD) or computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) file.
- The operator installs the appropriate drill bit and secures the designated material on the table.
- The operator starts the drilling process through the control panel or interface.
- The spindle lowers, drilling the appropriate hole sizes and diameters.
CNC Drilling Services For Precision Machine Parts – China CNC Drilling Parts Factory, Supplier
CNClathing.com – Jun Ying provides best CNC drilling services for the fabrication of both small and large series of parts of any complexity. We use various types of CNC drilling machines including upright, bench, radial, which allows us to drill holes of both simple and complex patterns up to 7 cm in diameter. The CNC drilling parts be made of metals and alloys (aluminium, steel, copper and others) and polymers. Our drilling services provide us with the capability to complete your job in-house to our exacting quality standards. Our advanced CNC drilling equipment is integrated with our machining centers and allows us to efficiently and precisely drill your part, whether you require simple or complex drilling patterns. Our drilling services offer precision machining for complex shapes that meet all your requirements.
The precision offered by CNC is unmatched. It has provided companies in all industries with many returns, including raised productivity, lowered expenses and optimized production lines.
It’s a significant advantage that CNC drilling machines are capable of accepting multiple bits. While operators may need to use a different type of drilling machine, they can equip that machine with a series of bits. Some machine types include a tool turret for even faster shuffling between bits.
A continuous challenge for companies across markets is producing identical batches of products. This hurdle becomes amplified for custom machining projects. With CNC, however, those challenges are solved, leading to a consistent, imperfection-free production line.
Benefits Of Our CNC Drilling Services
Increase your capacity
Shorten your lead times
Improve the quality & accuracy of your product
Reduce installation time
Offer more complex designs
chuangdaxing CNC Drilling Surface Finishes
Along with our CNC machining services, you can opt for a wide selection of metal surface finishing services for your CNC drilling parts to improve the parts appearance, surface smoothness, corrosion resistance and other performance.
- Painting: refers to an altering surface finishing process, spraying paint, pigment, or color to a solid surface as a colored protective layer, and can be done on metal or non-metal CNC machined components of any shapes, usually applied on aluminum, stainless steel and steel alloy parts. The purpose is to improve aesthetic appearance and prevent corrosion or oxidation.
- Passivation: a common chemical surface treatment method for steel and stainless steel, to remove ferrous contaminants or use a light coat of protective material to create a shell for enhancing the corrosion resistance or reducing the chemical reactivity.
- Electroplating/Plating: a process of using an electric current to reduce dissolved metal cations so that they form a thin coherent metal coating on an electrode, to change the properties of the metal surface or build up thickness for undersized parts.
- Powder coating/Powder coat: a functional and decorative finish, which is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder, employs electrostatically and then cured under heat, to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. The main applications including household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum hardware, automobile, motorcycle, and bicycle parts.
- Anodizing/Anodized:an electrolytic passivation process of forming a thin layer of aluminum oxide on the exterior of aluminum CNC machined parts to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer and protect the metal, as the layer has higher corrosion and abrasion resistance than aluminum.
- Polishing: also known as buffing, a process of rubbing the surface of parts or utilizing a chemical action to produce a smooth and shiny surface, make the surface get significant specular reflection or reduce diffuse reflection in some materials.
- Black oxide: also known as blackening, gun bluing or hot blackening, a chemical process of forming a black conversion coating on stainless steel, copper and copper based alloys, zinc, powdered metals, silver solder, and ferrous materials, to improve corrosion resistance and minimize light reflection.
- Conversion coating :also known as chromate conversion, the coating are used for metals converted to a protective layer through the chemical or electrochemical processes, primarily used as a corrosion inhibitor, decorative finish, or to retain electrical conductivity.
- Bead blasting/Bead blast: the process of removing surface deposits by applying fine glass beads at a high pressure without damaging the surface.
- Abrasive blasting/sandblasting: the process or operation of propelling a stream of abrasive material composed of high-velocity sand-sizes particles against the metal surface under high pressure with blast equipment like air pressure system, to remove surface contaminants, clean metals or increase a texture, then change the smoothness or roughness of surface.
CNCLATHING also provides grinding, linishing, industrial etching, and more custom metal finishing service for presenting the best effect of your part.